1to be remanded on bail — quedar en libertad bajo fianza
- he was remanded in custody — se decretó su prisión preventiva
2EEUU(to lower court)remitir a un tribunal inferior
- The 2nd Circuit appeals court vacated the decision and remanded the case.
- The case was remanded back to circuit court in Illinois where the original lawsuit will be tried on its merits.
- The jury voted to remand the case to the Grand Jury, which on 2 November, voted to indict for first-degree murder.
- The Court remanded the case to a lower court for further fact-finding consistent with its reasoning.
- But the Court of Appeals rejected the settlement and remanded the case to the District Court that had approved it for further consideration.
1to be on remand — estar en prisión preventiva
- (on bail) to be (out) on remand — estar en libertad bajo fianza