- Public health was reorganized on a racial basis.
- Kitchener reorganized this army and established a staff college to recruit and train more Indian officers.
- I started with our lab business, and basically reorganized the entire leadership team of that business.
- ‘There was a tense period for the first few weeks after I took over, but we have restructured and reorganised the company internally,’ he said.
- He was considered a great administrator who reorganized the Union army into a mighty fighting machine.
- Lee recognized the inherent weakness of this system and began to reorganize the artillery arm.
- The financial system could be reorganized along the line of tapping into this significant source of external finance.
- The first campaign of the newly reorganized Department of Health was directed toward lowering the city's typhoid fever rate.
- And over the course of about three hours, the management team reorganized our entire organization.
- In the Ministry of Finance we have implemented a document management system and reorganized the central archive.
- He reorganized the army, ruled justly and was a lover of the arts.
- My questions have to do with your proposals for reorganizing the financial system.
- I admit to trying one or two of those approaches, but nothing worked for me until I discovered the miraculous effect of organizing and reorganizing my work space.
- But it needs to go much further and completely reorganize its electronics division.
- Between 1948 and 1953, the Hungarian economy was reorganized according to the Soviet model.
- The second wave occurred during the early 1980s, when the Nicaraguan government was reorganized.
- She thinks the recently reorganized defense in front of her will play a key role.
- In the Form of Government of 1634, the central government was reorganized.
- In his first six months in office, he drastically reorganized the leadership structure.
- The group also recently reorganized its upper management, sales force and customer service teams.