In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(stock) reponerwe have to replenish our fuel supplies — tenemos que reabastecernos de combustible
- may I replenish your glass? — ¿me permite servirle otra copa?
- Ship stocks will then be replenished from the base warehouses.
- Different weapons and their respective replenishing supply of ammunition, mushrooms that restock your health meter and potion bottles that fill up Gandalf's magic attack lie all around.
- Cutting intervals that are consistently shorter than 30 days stress legume stands because the plants do not fully replenish depleted energy reserves in the taproots and crowns.
- Try focusing on metrics that highlight speed: the time that it takes to bring a new product or service to market, the time that it takes to replenish or to restock the shelves with your product, the time that it takes to fill a customer order.
- With some of the stress and urgency of the spring semester removed, we have time to reflect and replenish, to renew ourselves.
- This total state of calm spreads throughout, giving every organ, tissue and cell a chance to replenish and benefit from their own vast stores of energy.
- State marine biologists said coastal waters were over-fished and the ban was necessary so that stocks could be replenished.
- About 15 minutes later the curtain goes up and high on replenished blood sugar levels, the kids are off again.
- That meant that you could replenish all your energy anytime.
- My son's cockatiel eats like a bird, so our stock of millet and black-oil sunflower seeds rarely needs replenishing.
- Low channel inventory and distributors that are replenishing stock are also contributing to improve Gartner's mid-term forecasts.
- Each ability takes a certain amount of bio-energy, which Frost can replenish with energy packs scattered throughout the battlefields he fights through.
- Strong tactics may deplete the support provider's emotional resources at a faster rate than they can be replenished.
- As the sounds of automation are replacing human voices, processors are gaining greater control over such functions as receiving, storing, ordering, handling, picking, replenishing and shipping.
- Almost immediately I found myself replenishing his stock of cigars, not the brand he preferred but the nearest to it.
- However the National Energy Fund may be replenished, also by January of next year, he added.
- In particular, materials requirement planning is a system that assists management to monitor inventory and replenish as stock levels approach minimum requirements.
- Once you land the energy replenishes and you can take to the skies once more.
- Like a well of water, creative energy replenishes itself slowly over time.
- Each character has an energy meter that depletes and replenishes as time goes by, so you need to pick your spots.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.