In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Comerciopacto de recompra masculino
- The Federal Reserve added $13.25 Billion in repos today August 12 th 2004, an action that took the pool up ton $43. 769B.
- Meanwhile, $273 billion are repos and $504 billion ‘security credit.’
- In today's stage of ‘Financial Arbitrage Capitalism’ the U.S. financial sector has accumulated unprecedented leverage, beholden to the vagaries of the repo and money market for continued refinancing.
- Large time deposits increased $2.6 billion, repos added $3.2 billion, and Eurodollar deposits increased $3.6 billion.
- Dealer repos began the year at $1.787 trillion and ended year - 2000 at $1.440 trillion.
- The report said all entities, including companies, may be allowed to undertake repos and reverse repos in gilts, corporate debentures and bonds of financial institutions.
- With outstanding repos now approaching $3.2 Trillion, the netting of repo assets and liabilities significantly understates the financial sector balance sheet.
- For example, the Bank of England has published an annex to the Global Master Repurchase Agreement for London to cater for government securities, enabling a netting of obligations under gilt repos with non-gilt repos.
- There were no pledge (the use of Government bonds as collateral to borrow money) and repo transactions in the week under review.
- At the same time, there will surely be accentuated demand for bank deposits, short-dated agency securities, commercial paper, repos and less risky ‘structured’ products.
- The decision is also in line with the decision of the South African Reserve Bank's Monetary Policy Committee that left its repo rate unchanged at 7.50% last week.
- The repo was a tad small - under the notional $5 bill cutoff for an intraday booster - and the upmove from midnight was only a point and a half.
- Could it be that foreign central banks are now aggressively accumulating repo positions - financing the U.S. securities repurchase agreement market?
- The rate of these weekly repos is the best indication of the stance of monetary policy in the short run as this instrument provides the bulk of refinancing to the banks.
- The report says the interbank overnight rates rose seven per cent to 11 per cent last week, largely because of a liquidity after the Bank of Zambia effected monetary policy by offering term deposits and repos.
- Fed repurchase was an overnight repo totalling $6.5bn, with $6.0bn in T-backed.
- A repo is a repurchase agreement which allows an investor to buy and sell the bonds back at convenience while a pledge is the use of government bonds as collateral to borrow money.
- When the Federal Reserve temporarily supplies these funds to the market by buying securities from dealers with a commitment to resell, the transaction is called a repo, (repurchase agreement).
- It is Wall Street that is behind the enormous expansion of commercial paper, repos, and other money market instruments.
- The repo was also struck at a discount to Fed Funds - just a couple of teenies, but it still means that da Boyz are deliberately being looked after by Easy Al, the worst central banker since John Law.
2EEUU(repossessed item)objeto embargado masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.