1(movie) reestrenar(record) relanzar
- We re-released the film in 1987 and it was a hit, successful compared to its initial run and I really hadn't thought about the film till then.
- Fortunately this film has just been re-released.
- It's been re-released with a badly needed new mastering job and three bonus tracks.
- Her albums are being re-released and she has found herself voted as the most influential woman in punk by several American bands.
- Shot on location, this recently re-released film offers plenty to adore.
- Imagine that they re-released an album in ten years time with overdubs on it.
- In 1940, when it was re-released, the film was cut by a further twelve minutes, and for decades this was the only version available.
- As I said above, Columbia re-released this disc with plenty of extras this time around.
- This film really must be re-released or broadcast again on TV.
- It celebrates its 20th anniversary this year and has been re-released for the big screen.
- If the current rate of piracy prevailed, producers would likely prefer releasing compilation albums or re-releasing the recordings of established artists rather than betting on new artists.
- Originally released in 1967 and re-released numerous times thereafter, The Jungle Book has long been a Disney gold mine.
- Earlier this year a selection of their material was re-released.
- Warner is complemented on re-releasing a disc and greatly improving it, and our viewing experience in the process.
- The film was re-released in a colourised version after the end of the Second World War, a telling sign of its commercial success and popularity.
- I had such a discovery this past year when a number of your early films were re-released on video.
- I see that this classic film has been re-released and is now showing in various places around the country.
- The record company deleted the album almost immediately and re-released it under a new title.
- Now it has finally been re-released on a limited run for its 30th anniversary.
- But it is being re-released now because sections of the film industry have woken up to the fact that global struggle is back on the agenda.
1masculino reestrenomasculino relanzamiento
- It's part of a series of re-releases with extra tracks and packaging.
- The upcoming re-release will be the film that forces me to get a DVD player.
- In both cases, the songs themselves were added at a much later date, to accompany the major label commercial re-releases of both tracks.
- These two albums represent the most important re-releases of the year.
- With luck, this re-release will find a new audience.
- And the subsequent re-releases and sequels only expanded the empire, opening it up to younger children and future generations.
- It seems that nowadays re-releases of classic films focus solely on the visual element of a movie and forget that going to the cinema is also an aural experience.
- Nevertheless, no matter the quality of re-releases in the past, anticipating their arrival is still a bit of a thrill.
- Keep in mind that nothing was recorded after the 2000 re-release of the film.
- Critics tend not to like these re-releases that come months later.
- Several theatrical trailers, including those created for the original 1987 theatrical release and the 1997 10th Anniversary re-release, are included.
- He also remixed almost the entire catalog for both vinyl and CD re-releases, often deleting, augmenting, re-editing or replacing performances that he considered less than ideal.
- These films do much better than re-releases of some more recent super-hits.
- Buying re-releases of Doctor Who on DVD is all about waiting and anticipation; they release one per month and sometimes I'm less interested in certain stories than others.
- And of course, plenty of trailers are thrown in here, for original release as well as the 1979 re-release.