1investigación femenino(establishment/work) (before noun) de investigacióna piece of research — un trabajo de investigación
- scientific/literary research — investigación científica/literaria
- research has shown that … — las investigaciones han demostrado que …
- research into/on sth — investigación sobre algo
- to do/carry out research — hacer/llevar a cabo una investigación
- research and development — investigación y desarrollo
- picture research — investigación gráfica
- research laboratory — laboratorio de investigación
- research student — estudiante de posgrado que hace trabajos de investigación
- research worker — investigadora
- The team hopes to get extra cash to pay for more research staff and equipment.
- The book will be most suitable for research students, postdocs and academics.
- At Cambridge he quickly built a large active group of research students around him.
- Whether there was pharmaceutical sponsorship of the research papers is unclear.
- After taking his first degree he remained at Cambridge as a research student then became a fellow.
- Thus, testing the hypothesis developed in this paper remains a future research objective.
- On the other hand, my students and my research assistant gained some benefit from this activity as well.
- She passed her first year examinations as a Ph.D. research student without difficulty.
- Her research project involves developing armour plating for military vehicles.
- I'm currently writing a short research paper on links between magic and technology.
- There are more than 12,000 research papers alone on the effect of fluoride on the thyroid gland.
- They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.
- The student might address the research question by comparing and contrasting old and new.
- I actually came across the last name when doing a research paper on Mary Queen of Scots last year.
- I have fairly good ideas for two of my research papers, and a vague idea for the third.
- Institutions have been eager to pursue a sharp growth in their output of research papers.
- The above study should be viewed in the context of a student research project.
- He remained there for 50 years, and on retirement signed on as a research student.
- A research paper in the journal Science found the number of new infections was rising.
- When he had been there only about a year, a new research student asked if they could fix a time for a regular weekly meeting.
1investigarto research into/on sth — hacer una investigación sobre algo
1(causes/problem) investigar(causes/problem) estudiarto research an article/a book — hacer una investigación que servirá de base a un artículo/a un libro
- the company is researching investment proposals — la compañía está investigando / estudiando propuestas de inversión
- this article is well researched — este artículo está bien documentado
- She is still researching their exact functions, but it seems almost certain that humans have comparable genes.
- The article was extensively researched, with hundreds of American teenagers talking about their sex lives.
- Although still at an early stage of development, it is being actively researched by scientists.
- She worked hard and researched new methods of assessment and treatment.
- The Doctor and his team will be researching into how the body can fight heart disease naturally.
- This book should be found on the shelves of all those who are researching into or are interested in plant desiccation.
- You now have an explanation for your second point, that the hours were spent in researching into the law and matters of that kind.
- The actress plays Eve, a beautiful scientist researching into the working of the human heart.
- He is currently researching the social history of night in American cities.
- This is a little researched area, and systematic analyses are not available.
- He had extensively researched the subject and looked at the links between the men's union and the mob.
- The company takes advantage of the time and resources to explore and research ideas.
- Other methods of illustrating the vitality of food and water have been researched within the biodynamic system.
- He had spent years researching methods of improving literacy in New Zealand and overseas.
- Students researched their topic and wrote a paper based on information obtained from peer-reviewed literature.
- I am quite capable of researching the effects of both substances for myself.
- The study is researching the practice of planting soybeans into cover crops of winter rye.
- He was researching into the production of artificial rubber and fuel.
- Students extensively research their subjects, making sure they're not replicating existing work.
- I think this means reducing emissions of greenhouse gases and researching into alternative energy sources.