1divisa de reserva femenino
- The dollar itself became an international reserve currency, which central banks were prepared to accept as payment in external dealings rather than insisting on payment in their own national currencies.
- As this process goes on, the attractiveness of the Euro as a reserve currency and store of value will grow.
- This may change if the world's central bankers one day decide they have outgrown their preference for a single reserve currency.
- The advantage for the United States in being an international reserve currency is that allows it to more easily run a trade deficit, as other countries are happy to hold dollars to finance its trade gap.
- During the 1920s, the British Pound was overvalued and was used by smaller countries as a reserve currency.