1(cards/pack) volver a barajar
- Cards are reshuffled, dealt evenly among the players and stacked face-down on the table to form individual player draw-decks.
- Are the cards reshuffled when the last card is drawn or when someone needs to draw a card?
- However, you get only 8 cards reshuffled in this case, so you should time using the joker wisely.
- So long as money remains in the pot, after each hand is settled, the cards are reshuffled and dealt by the next dealer.
- If it is a jack, he reshuffles and the cards are cut again.
2(cabinet) remodelar(responsibilities) redistribuir(management) reorganizarhe kept reshuffling his lineup — cambió varias veces la alineación del equipo
- Major cabinet turnovers have been rare, although chancellors occasionally have reshuffled their cabinets, shifting a minister from one post to another.
- The very junior Minister over there is asking for his position to be reshuffled; he is asking to be moved off that bench.
- They reshuffled their team for the second-half.
- Late last month, the Prime Minister reshuffled his cabinet in an attempt to resuscitate his government's largely stalled economic and social agenda.
- Downing Street is not confirming when the announcement will be made amid signs that the prime minister is struggling to resolve the conundrum of how to reshuffle his junior ministers.
- He also said he accepted the notion that by, reshuffling the Cabinet, the Prime Minister was seeking to maintain the balance of power within it.
- The Prime Minister reshuffled his cabinet Wednesday, replacing the defense, finance and interior ministers.
- The central government reshuffled its cabinet, asking the law minister to resign.
- Yesterday he reshuffled his frontbench team to bring in new spokesmen on all these subjects.
- The Australian Prime minister has reshuffled his ministry.
- He has every reason to reshuffle his cabinet or at least move seats around.
- The First Minister is now expected to reshuffle his advisory team as he prepares for the elections.
- Who said the prime minister could not have reshuffled his Cabinet and not fired her and still given me a job?
- What would drive an entrepreneur to reshuffle his top management team at the peak of his company's success?
- Alternatively, a Prime Minister may reshuffle a minister who has been associated with policies which have failed or which are unpopular.
- The first test of his growing strength will come when the ministerial team is reshuffled today.
- They reshuffled the team slightly for the second half and came out stronger, again creating some good attacking moves.
- The Liberal Democrat leader will reshuffle his frontbench team after the party's autumn conference, senior party members have revealed.
- The team reshuffled its defensive line in an effort to get its most experienced players on the field.
- The company recently reshuffled its top management team.