1(sth useful, helpful)recurso masculinonatural/mineral resources — recursos naturales/minerales
- human resources — recursos humanos
- the hospital is starved of resources — el hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos / medios
- the new center is a valuable resource for the community — el nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad
- teaching resources — material didáctico
- left to their own resources — librados a sus propios medios / recursos
- before noun resource center — centro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc
- He has already shown us that he is a man of resource. So why don't we have a quiet dinner, then go and see an opera?
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- She knew she was pushing her intellectual resource beyond its limit.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
2formal(ingenuity)recursos masculinoa woman of considerable resource — una mujer de muchos recursos