In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1en lo que concierne a formalcon respecto a
- Section 390 requires employers to develop a policy and procedures respecting potential workplace violence.
- The decision is relevant as regards most questions respecting the combination of accounts and is, therefore, discussed in full at this point.
- On July 12 th, the municipality will be working on a by-law respecting intrusion robbery and fire alarm systems and orderly and peaceful conduct bylaw.
- Your memo expresses concern respecting the strategy and progress in the war on terrorism.
- I am satisfied that there is no reason to ignore the real concerns of the mother respecting her and her son's safety, security and well being.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.