1orden de alejamiento femenino
- You had to have a good amount of proof that one's needed before the police will issue a restraining order, first of all.
- And if I ever find out you're trying to contact me, I'll get a restraining order.
- Until the farmers and the cowboys can be friends, this court issues restraining orders against the two parties.
- And in a later age his violence and lawlessness would have earned him a prison sentence - or at the very least a string of restraining orders and court injunctions.
- You'd have to file a restraining order to make us leave, and in order for that you'd have to explain why.
- Besides, he was separated from Alice and she had a restraining order against him, so he wasn't suppose to come anywhere near her.