- While there are certainly laws that still need to be changed - some dramatically - the strategy for change may need to be rethought.
- She rethought the question, realizing that she didn't know the answer.
- In this way we can remember, rethink, reassess, and importantly, celebrate its long history.
- An architect must completely rethink his ideas after making contact with the residents and with reality.
- I'm rethinking my lifestyle because of the sad economical situation we are facing.
- She once again walked to the L-train station and rethought her plan about using the train instead of a car.
- Roadway has rethought the way its business has traditionally worked, says Peter F. Swan, a business logistics professor at Pennsylvania State University.
- Most mornings I had a can of coke with whatever I happened to be eating but considering it was a weekend and my mother was not yet out of the house, I rethought that routine.
- Students have to acknowledge what they don't know, take risks, and rethink what they thought they knew.
- To achieve solidity in the labs and transparency in the public areas, individual office organization had to be rethought as well.
- Don't you understand that when I had my accident it made me rethink what was important to me?
- From a financial standpoint, cooperatives may need to rethink how benefits are paid.
- Environmental historians have rethought the recovery narrative of conservation and challenged the assumptions of the wilderness ethic.
- Gerrard has apparently rethought a plan to buy a house in the London area.
- Many shop layouts and checkouts had to be rethought since plastic bags have to be reclassified as a product for sale and staff had to be trained to pack items more economically and safely.
- Each year I learn new ideas and teaching approaches that encourage me to either rethink or reaffirm what I already do.
- He returns home to France to rethink who is he and to see if he has the strength to return to space.
- Once you've rethought a few of these financial facts, you may realize that there are other things - besides money - that bring happiness.
- The Catherine Films underscores the need to reconceptualize Canadian national cinema and rethink Canadian film history.
- When Rob and Louise are suddenly both laid off, their wedding plans are put on hold as they find themselves rethinking their entire lives.
1replanteamiento masculinowe're having a rethink — lo estamos reconsiderando