- Yet there was continual evidence of reticence among even supposed supporters.
- The reticence of our style, chosen, we thought, as appropriate to the forum, requires each reader to substantiate our claims on their own.
- That said, the compression and reticence of Italian high modernist poetry are still prominent stylistic features in Italian verse.
- This really very scary Japanese ghost story from director Hideo Nakata exerts a chilling grip with its icy calm and eerie reticence.
- He radiated a peculiar combination of warmth and reticence; a combination which suggested he would remain perfectly pleasant, so long as one kept a reasonable distance.