In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pensión de jubilaciónjubilación femeninopensión femenino
- Education, including university, is provided free for all of its citizens, as are health care and retirement pensions.
- At that time, you are eligible to commence your early retirement pension and retiree benefits as defined in the Company plan.
- The service will work out your retirement pension and offer advice on other pensioner related services.
- The final step came at about the same time, when the Swedish government implemented a program of old-age or retirement pensions that quickly became universal.
- Working in a large conglomerate that neither gives job security nor guarantees a decent retirement pension, looks quite unattractive.
- Three families have no identifiable source of cash income at all, while one man (a singleton household) receives a small retirement pension from a previous job in Papeete.
- Apparently retirement pensions and government salaries are supposed to be increased, and the national currency is supposed to rise against foreign currencies.
- This fear has been raised during the debate on the provision of retirement pensions for Europe's large aging population where most governments rely on unfunded state pension schemes paid for out of current tax revenue.
- Your service since 3rd April 1995 is pensionable and will be counted in the calculation of your retirement pension at age 65 years.
- They also stress that the payment regime must not in any way militate against the interests of farmers in receipt of early retirement pensions.
- What's more, thanks to a rule introduced on 6 April, you can now defer taking your state retirement pension at 65.
- These changes affected unemployment insurance, retirement pensions, child support, and other major programs.
- In the March issue I was interested in Paul Lewis's article on weekly payment of retirement pensions, rather than monthly in arrears.
- Most employees are entitled to the social welfare contributory old age pension and/or the contributory retirement pension from age 66 and 65 respectively.
- No unreduced early retirement pensions have been offered to those made redundant since 1999.
- Mrs Herbert's only income was the state retirement pension.
- Also, the government plans to reward workers who delay taking their state retirement pension with a lump sum of up to £30,000, or a higher pension when they do decide to call it a day.
- An occupational pension scheme is a plan in which the employer and employee can contribute to provide for a retirement pension.
- Family allocations or a retirement pension are often their major source of income.
- Literate and numerate staff received high salaries, retirement pensions, and various privileges including holidays and social facilities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.