1nuevo juicio masculinorevisión de la causa femenino
- His lawyers say he should get a retrial because of ‘confusing instructions’ the judge gave the jury.
- She manages to locate some evidence that was held back by the prosecution in Darnell's first trial and in the course of a retrial, Darnell is proven innocent and set free.
- The Supreme Court would most likely remit the matter for a retrial in the High Court, which leaves her in a much better position than she is now.
- It is a serious crime and the retrial can be conducted without unfairness to the defendant.
- The International Court's ruling didn't call for the invalidation of the verdicts or sentences for the men, or even mandate retrials, just reviews.