1(interior/building) reformar(building/interior) arreglar(modernize) modernizar(strategy/image) cambiar(image/strategy) poner al día
- Olson says that he'll be revamping the dance formats throughout the summer.
- Next on the agenda is revamping the front of the school.
- The owners cannot begin revamping the building until insurance companies have surveyed the damage, which could take the whole of January.
- Over recent years, the Waterford store has been continuously revamped and upgraded.
- Instead, they now are aggressively revamping the educational system.
- Once the new Sonata hits the road, Hyundai wants to revamp its entire lineup.
- Coles is later than Woolies in revamping its logistics chain, so the gains aren't apparent yet.
- A heavily revamped Saturday lineup drew wildly mixed reviews.
- Warehouses on River Street overlooking St Peter's Way will be revamped to create modern offices.
- It had such a following when it came out that they revamped the whole thing and put in Morgan Freeman to narrate it.
- Sugar Ray are the best example of a band selling out as they revamp their image.
- If they're worried about readership, CanWest should consider revamping Metro's design.
- Once a commitment is made to addressing diversity, the educator can begin revamping the curriculum.
- The main emphasis will be on improving the condition of buildings and revamping facilities including toilets, roofing and drainage.
- Putting the hardest job first, Republicans placed revamping Social Security at the top of the list.
- I'm planning on revamping my wardrobe over the next two weeks.
- The two major shopping malls in the area have now been revamped and upgraded.
- A leading Yorkshire theatre is revamping its season ticket scheme in the hope of attracting thousands of new visitors.
- To start with, corporate culture and attitude from top to bottom have to be revamped in this direction.
- A number of Sir Michael's movie classics have been revamped for modern audiences.
1reforma femeninomodernización femeninoour image needs a complete revamp — necesitamos un cambio radical de imagen
- to give sth a revamp — reformar / modernizar algo