1método anticonceptivo, como el de Ogino-Knaus, basado en la abstinencia sexual conforme al ciclo periódico de la mujer
- All rhythm methods have two disadvantages: they are not 100% effective and they require a lot of abstinence.
- Many of Dr Jonas' female patients were Catholics, practising the rhythm method of contraception.
- And these young men all had girlfriends on whom they practised the rhythm method with breathtaking inaccuracy.
- By now, I take it, the rhythm method of contraception must have passed out of favour.
- Popes Pius XI and XII went much further, allowing couples to take means to avoid procreation: the rhythm method or natural family planning.