1hacer clic con el botón derecho del ratón en el iconohacer clic con el botón secundario del ratón en el icono
- When the download completes, right-click the new folder on the Desktop and click Find.
- Go to My Computer, right-click the C drive, select Properties, and then go to the Tools tab, and select Check Now.
- If you have just one mail identity, then in Explorer's left pane, right-click the Outlook Express folder, and select Copy.
- When the opening of a game catches your eye, you can right-click the board and click ‘add to repertoire.’
- I have to first click on Ignore all before right-clicking the word again to copy it to the Windows clipboard.
- Once the desktop appears, Go into Device Manager (by right-clicking My Computer, and then select Properties), scroll to the CD ROM devices, and remove every entry.
- Thereafter, any time a Save As or Open dialog appears, right-click the question mark (?) help button found in the top-right corner of the dialog and a list of file and folder paths will pop up.
- Menus for these objects can once again be found by right-clicking their icons.
- To generate WSDL files, first right-click the WSDL Documents folder and select New WSDL Document.
- To access Device Manager, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- To run the utility, double-click on My Computer, right-click the hard disk on which you want to free space and then click Properties.
- Go to the Desktop, right-click My Computer and select Properties
- Now, the auto-hide menus that popped up above the player are off by default and can be accessed by right-clicking the top of the player.
- As it stands now, you have to right-click the folder and then choose ‘delete.’
- If you're not sure which format your hard drive uses, open My Computer, right-click the drive's icon, select Properties, and look to the right of ‘File system’.
- You can see the list of devices by right-clicking the ‘My Computer’ icon, selecting Properties, and click the Device Manager tab.
- To change the default operation, included icons, themes and so on, right-click on the panel and select Configurator (this also can be done by right-clicking the system tray icon).
- To do so, right-click the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop, and choose Empty Recycle Bin.
1do a right-click on the icon — cliquea con el botón derecho / secundario del ratón coloquial