1Políticaderecha femenino(with masculine article in the singular) ala derecha femenino
- This Republican right wing wields political power far beyond its popular support.
- In fact, the right wing in the Liberal Party is based around former student politicians.
- Laurent Fabius, from the right wing of the Socialist Party, argued in a similar fashion in his stand against the constitution.
- In 1982 important sections of the right wing went from Labour to form the Social Democratic Party.
- Although he was on the right wing of the party, he did not leave it in 1981 when others did.
- As a Social Democrat firmly situated on the right wing of the party, he pushed ahead with the expansion and restructuring of the army.
- The right wing of the Conservative Party is unwilling to enter Europe, and the symptoms have spread to Hearts.
- On the domestic side, however, he seems to have placated the right wing of the Republican Party.
- And on the other hand by making a moral issue of it she is virtually playing into the hands of the right wing and other reactionary elements!
- Its politics are essentially those of people like Norman Tebbit on the right wing of the Tory party.
- The right wing of the Republican Party overreached themselves on that one but they are better prepared this time around.
- She tried thereby to take the wind from the sails of Roland Koch, the representative of the right wing of the party.
- The book is innovative and does much to explain the development of a radical right wing in Polish political life during the twentieth century.
- The political coup by the radical right wing has already begun to provoke a political response from below.
- Voves stands on the right wing of the social democrats, having entered politics as a novice from the business world.
- The real reason, of course, was the opposition from the radical right wing of the Republican Party.
- The working people must build their own political party to defeat the intrigues of the right wing and defend their basic rights.
- Speaking this week to the Democratic Leadership Council's annual conference, Clinton presented herself as a centrist capable of uniting the left and right wings of the Democratic party.
- His move to a constitutional amendment demonstrates that when the going gets tough, he caves to the right wing of his party.
- Both are conservative politicians with roots in the right wing of the Solidarity movement.
2Deporte(with masculine article in the singular) ala derecha femenino
- Out on the right wing, Stuttgart win a free-kick on the edge of the Rangers box.
- Ryan Casey put Galway ahead after just five minutes when his free kick from the right wing deceived Declan Kilkelly in the Mayo goal.
- Portugal win a free-kick on the right wing which is lobbed straight into Nikopolidis's air-space.
- The referee awards Ukraine a free-kick out on the right wing.
- Unmarked in the box, Aruna slots home a low cross from Wilhelmsson, who sauntered down the right wing unchallenged.
- Great ball from Zambrotta, whose long pass down the right wing is volleyed ridiculously high and wide by Iaquinta.
- The position on the right wing where he had played all his life, and where he excelled, was already occupied by former world player of the year Luis Figo.
- Derlei attacks down the right wing and wins a corner for Porto.
- Karel Poborsky drives the ensuing free-kick from the right wing across the edge of the Greek six yard box.
- Sergio squeezes a ball down the right wing towards Valeron.
- They enjoy a spate of possession down the right wing starring an amazing cameo from Mills and his absurd mix of skilful jinks and hopeless close control.
- Solano lofts a peach of a pass up the right wing for Dyer.
- Ah, I speak too soon; Cole gifts the ball to Tofting on the right wing, although his deep cross is a waste of everyone's time.
- Alessandro Costacurta crosses from the right wing, but Francesco Toldo plucks the ball safely from the air.
- It was a needlessly conceded free-kick out on the right wing, and as it was sent in across the edge of the six-yard box, the Milan players were queuing up to nod it home.
- Sweden's Mattias Jonson does well to get in a good cross from the right wing, but it's too high for Freddie Ljungberg to get his head to.
- Rommedahl takes on Sarr down the right wing but loses the ball.
- A high ball was launched into the goalmouth from the right wing.
- I'm a centre midfielder but sometimes I played on the right wing or left wing for Blackburn.
- Thierry Henry takes on and beats Sergio down the right wing.
1derechistade derechade derechas España