1(emisión de acciones con derechos preferentes de suscripción para los accionistas existentes) ampliación de capital femenino
- This emotional bond is very useful if the company needs to raise money as these shareholders will often add to their holdings in rights issues and open offers.
- This has since come down through disposals and a rights issues, but net debt stood at €978 million at the end of 2003.
- It also excluded transactions arising from rights issues.
- The CEP has also subscribed to the rights issues of companies and has meticulously invested in treasury bills.
- There have been rights issues at both companies in the last two years.
- Earlier vessels were financed by rights issues, but these became difficult after a downturn in the Greek stock market.
- The amount of new paper that will come to the market this year will be huge - not just initial public offerings, but also rights issues.
- DCC had sponsored Xtravision's flotation and underwritten two subsequent rights issues.
- A full explanation of how rights issues work can be found here.
- Tayal said that there would be no more public issues or rights issues by the bank in the near future.
- Despite various restructurings, debt buybacks and rights issues, borrowings still stand at a staggering £6.6b.
- Domestic investors are lining up to subscribe to rights issues from companies that have become more transparent or investor friendly than before the crisis.