In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tono de llamada masculinoringtone masculino
- Polyphonic sound is basically a ringtone that can produce more than two notes at a time, sixteen to be precise, allowing for a tune that covers a broader spectrum of music.
- The most popular downloads in the mobile content marketplace are ringtones, music and games.
- The manufacturer has given the phone an additional loudspeaker, so that ringtones, alarms and speaker calls sound much clearer.
- Cara had one fleeting thought: Hey, that sounds just like my ringtone.
- The caller and recipient both hear a ringtone and, once the recipient clicks on Answer Call, the call is initiated.
- Mobile phone ringtones are seen as the basis for an increasingly lucrative music market - sales have already outstripped CD singles.
- Planes will no longer be a haven from irritating ringtones with the arrival of cheaper ways to allow mobile phones to be used on aircraft.
- Songwriters collected $71m last year in royalties from the sale of mobile phone ringtones.
- The latest trend in mobile phone is customising ringtones.
- The room grew silent, which made the sound of my ringtone seem that much more invasive and violating.
- However, the text failed to advise them that, as a result of requesting and receiving the free ringtone, they would also be signing up to receive three ringtones a week costing £1.50 each.
- The theme tune is now available as a ringtone for your mobile.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.