1de ínfima categoría EEUU coloquial(street) sórdido(street) cutre España coloquial
- While this is unlikely to be an issue for many viewers, this type of sloppy encoding makes the DVD feel rushed and rinky-dink certainly not up to the standards of a studio that has more than enough resources to produce a better product.
- Danny's handing out rinky-dink rhinestone necklaces.
- I pull into this rinky-dink gas station.
- With a good DVD offering 5.1 surround sound, the experience is as about as good as our rinky-dink local half-plex theater.
- Why get so worked up over a rinky-dink league that most people aren't watching any way?
- About six weeks after the commencement ceremony, I found myself hitching a ride with Jimmy and the folks over to the bus station; convinced I had a greater destiny than wasting my life in the little rinky-dink town I'd been born in.
- Prices are lower than on the main website, with typical high bids including £181 for three nights in a luxury Brighton hotel and just seven quid for a brand new pair of rinky-dink sunglasses.
- To hell with these rinky-dink laminated badges, we need capes.
- He wears a rinky-dink little pigtail and looks like a baby-faced Russian farm boy.
- Why was George so interested in the history of economic thought that he was willing to devote a substantial amount of his time and energy to helping a new, struggling, rinky-dink journal get on its feet?
- What's with the rinky-dink picture that is far too small to actually show you what your changes are going to look like?