1corriente de retorno femenino
- In seas up to eight feet and dangerous rip currents, two of the three Cuban migrants struggled to stay afloat.
- We were told also by other beach strollers that children caught in the rip current earlier had to be rescued.
- To increase your chances of survival in a rip current, swimmers should swim parallel to the shore until the current lessens and then swim to shore.
- Swimmers caught in this current should swim parallel to the shore until they are out of the rip current.
- I swam right through the rip currents and broke through the surface on the other side.
- If you're caught in a rip current, don't fight it by trying to swim directly to shore.
- Conditions were rough in the river mouth and out to sea, with a strong rip current, heavy rain and thick cloud cover.
- Now known as Black Sunday, on that day 300 people were carried seaward in a rip current.
- We swam out and I managed to pull the boy out of the strong rip current.
- He got caught in a strong rip current which caused him to lose his footing and he was swept out to sea.
- Crashing waves pose an obvious hazard, and then there are tides, rip currents and strong winds to consider.
- Before long, the two surfers were caught outside 30-foot closeout waves with no hopes of paddling back in against the torrential rip current.
- Two people bathing in the sea at the Cove on July 22, 2000 had to be rescued when they got into difficulty in a dangerous rip current.