1corriente de resaca femenino
- 19 Chinese migrant workers drowned in the fierce rip tide while picking cockles for just 11p an hour.
- ‘If you get caught in a rip tide, you should not try to swim against it,’ said Dave.
- Five Narberth children caught in a rip tide off Morfa Bychan beach last Wednesday were lucky to escape with minor injuries.
- One rescuer said: ‘I could tell he was quite a strong swimmer but these rip tides are difficult for anyone if you go out too far.’
- Rip currents, sometimes called rip tides, can happen when Longshore currents, which move parallel to the beach, bounce seaward because of a change in the bottom's structure.
- The tiny but sturdy craft was tossed precariously by the rip tides created in the close waterway.
- To ignore warning signs of strong currents, king waves or rip tides may have lethal consequences.
- She told me that you fell off your board and got caught in a rip tide and Vince had to go out to get you where he almost drowned himself.
- The area is known for numerous drownings, with people unfamiliar with the area being caught out by rip tides.
- Although they say they have not had a major problem with rip tides here because of the direction in which the wind is flowing at this particular time.