- So, you have now established a system whereby your loss from each individual trade is limited to 2% of your risk capital.
- When risk capital is highly specific to the firm, then those suppliers should control the firm.
- There are no guarantees that investors will make a return on their risk capital, but the hope is that they will.
- The vast amounts of risk capital entrusted to entrepreneurs to create new companies and to invent new markets have fueled a frenzy of innovation that has reshaped the economy.
- The task of assembling risk capital is daunting and talk on the subject quickly turns to government's role.
- Electronic commerce generates an immense variety of goods for the least cost as there are no physical or land - based investments or risk capital associated with it.
- Germany is Europe's biggest economy and desperately needs a venue for risk capital.
- The UK is still an option, but the investment climate is not good for risk capital.
- Cable made the investment with no guarantee of profits from regulators and entirely with private risk capital.
- It's a nontraditional industry, so the tools for venture and risk capital are being built.
- In the process, the initial risk capital was lost, but colonial trade was assured.
- Rather, with the rise of risk capital, the market has become the critical nexus of economic growth and innovation.
- He said that such bonds had been successfully issued by the federal government in the United States to attract risk capital into socially desirable projects.
- A shortage of risk capital for advanced technological development and the high cost and inefficiency of Europe's financial services were also highlighted by the report.