1(waves) rugiente(traffic) estruendosowe soon had a roaring fire in the hearth — a los pocos minutos el fuego ardía que daba gusto en la chimenea
- he was roaring drunk — estaba borracho perdido
- She liked it best, of course, on those rainy days when we were caught in front of a roaring fireplace.
- Almost everyone loves to cozy up to a roaring fire.
- They have this glorious bar with a great big roaring log fire on.
- Tis the season to be jolly - to sip hot chocolate and open presents in front of a roaring fire.
- Similar to those old loops local TV stations used to run when they went off the air for the holidays, you too can have your very own roaring holiday fire to impress your family and friends.
- A roaring fire inspires lovers and poets, but it's a costly indulgence.
- There was a long deep red couch that sat right across the roaring fire.