1masculino petirrojomasculino ceónmasculino tordo norteamericano
- In their study, the researchers compared two species of night-migratory songbirds - garden warblers and European robins - with two non-migratory songbirds - zebra finches and canaries.
- It worked, but only up to a point, for this year's bumper crop has been almost entirely eaten by a family of robins.
- Migrating from northern Europe to the Iberian Peninsula's cork forests are blackcaps, finches, robins, and song thrushes.
- As dawn breaks on a misty Welsh morning, the earliest birds to break into song are likely to include European robins, followed by blackbirds and song thrushes.
- I'm told catnip keeps birds away from strawberries, and having lost most of mine to robins this year I'm going to try it.