1(machine)robot masculinohe acts like a robot — se comporta como un autómata
- Another robot grabs and places a wooden pallet, then lays down a cardboard slip sheet before stacking cases two at a time for a total of 40 on each pallet, which are then stretchwrapped.
- On her first flight Chawla was responsible for operating the shuttle's robot arm.
- The body shop uses programmable robots with fixed tooling.
- In constructing the mobile robots to explore Mars' surface, the program involves a curriculum unit and a contest.
- This robot should be able to go 40 or 50 kilometers, and really determine if there's life on Mars and what kind of life there really is.
- Now that robots and computer simulations are replacing bench science, architects are giving researchers new laboratory environments that facilitate the exchange of ideas and bring together experts of many disciplines.
- However I called Julie the AMTRAK Robot and learned that Train 97 was running about 47 minutes late.
- For adults, it seems like robot vacuums and iPods are getting a lot of play.
- They are using a robot named SAM in some cities in the States to lay fiber-optic cables underground.
- Science and design also are brought together with interactive robots and large-scale computer graphics.
- He quickly loaded it, associating the robot arm controller object with the program.
2inglés de Sudáfrica(traffic lights)semáforo masculino