1jardín o parte de un jardín con rocas y plantas alpestres
- The Tidy Towns committee have been working rain or shine to keep the flower borders, rockeries and shrubbery areas trim, free of weeds and litter.
- It is in lawn and includes mature trees and shrubs, herbaceous borders, a rockery and a water feature.
- The gardens have been planted for year-round colour and include flowerbeds, rockeries, a water feature, a raised patio, a herb garden and two sheds.
- After a period of time, a building is not all of one age but a bionic composite of different eras, as are the rockery, the water features, the flora, and the architecture of a garden.
- The railed front garden has been pebbled and has a central rockery and flowerbeds.
- Another popular flower is the ‘gladiolus’, which is much in demand for use in herbaceous borders, bedding, rockeries and ornamental pots.
- Natural granite stone walls provide seclusion, and the area has raised flowerbeds and a rockery stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs.
- Both shelter and cover can be easily provided by blending areas of shrubbery, trees, or rockeries into your landscape design.
- The courtyard is densely planted with bamboo while rockeries and fountains are embellished with varieties of exotic flowers and rare plants.
- The gardens that surround the house have been landscaped with trees, plants, shrubs and rockeries, and there are also a fish pond and wishing well.