1also roll-neck collarcuello vuelto masculinocuello volcado masculino Río de la Plata
- I was wearing a roll-neck jumper and comfortable trousers and Abby was wearing a denim jacket and black trousers.
- He bounded onto the busy Jubilee Line train at Green Park, in his brown jacket and black roll-neck jumper.
- Worn with an open collared shirt, a crewneck T-shirt or a roll-neck jersey and slacks or even blue jeans, the get up is informal enough for most cocktail parties in town.
- I hauled a chunky grey roll-neck jumper on over my pajamas, and walked downstairs.
- It replaces shirts and overalls with more practical roll-neck jumpers and combat-style trousers with large pockets.
- He was wearing black trousers and a black roll-neck jumper.
- He was clad like our submariners in dark blue naval uniform and roll-neck pullover.
2also roll-neck sweatersuéter de cuello vuelto masculinosuéter de cuello volcado masculino Río de la Plata
- The Princess arrived at 2.15 pm, wearing a green checked woollen coat over a red roll-neck and silk scarf with black boots, gloves and handbag.