In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1taller de laminado de metal masculino
- It is a world leader in the field of high-pressure vessels and has produced equipment for steel rolling mills, bridges, dock gates and a maintenance life system.
- He also disclosed that talks are underway on a special steel section rolling mill and a processor for roofing and cladding.
- Continuous rolling mills can be classified according to the arrangement of stands or passes.
- He took the opportunity the see how a former rolling mill had been transformed to fit in with 21st century industry.
- It makes a profit and will continue to do so with only minor updates to its antiquated blast furnaces and rolling mills.
- When I came out, I wasn't qualified for anything, so I went to work in the rolling mills.
- However, they usually have high concentrations of expensive alloying elements and must be subjected to large deformations, which impose heavy workloads on rolling mills.
- Sheet produced from slabs on continuous rolling mills is coiled directly off the mill.
- The bar, direct from the casting wheel is reduced 98.6% to 0.7 cm in a 13 stand rolling mill.
- During the due diligence process, the manager of a rolling mill gave a wildly optimistic assessment of the unit's capacity.
- The metals, in appropriate composition, are melted in furnaces, cast into ingots and passed through rolling mills to reduce them into strips.
- The blades were made by rolling steel through a precision rolling mill, which gradually reduced the thickness of the steel to five thousandths of an inch.
- Its furnaces and rolling mills are operating at 68% of capacity, while its average sales price has fallen 4% in the past year.
- Men who work in steel mills, blast furnaces, rolling mills, or other environments of intense heat have a slightly increased incidence of breast cancer (probably due to thermal suppression of androgen production).
- The integrated iron and steel mill is an integration of direct reduction steel-making and rolling mill technologies into one plant.
- Later the thinness of the sheet was improved by using water-powered trip hammers, and by the 19th Century sheets of copper were made by steam power and rolling mills.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.