1hincha femenino coloquial
- Justice Stewart Potter was also a baseball fan, a Cincinnatii Reds rooter.
- For the Rangers' rooters, it's not as if this seven-year slump were another long-suffering Stanley Cup famine.
- The biggest change, though, is atop the 37-foot high wall, where there are 280 new seats - plus standing room - filled with Red Sox rooters whose relentless razzing is within earshot of the left fielder.
- Another fan, this one a Patriots rooter, clearly had had more than his share of beer and was making a spectacle of himself in the stands.
- The ball park has become an advertising venue and celebrity scene instead of a home away from home for rooters.
- The ballpark was pulsating and one fan heading back to his seat with beers set them down, hugged a security guard and slapped hands with other rooters.
- It won't be long, I'm sure, before Tiger rooters will start painting the links red.
- Cubs rooters, in fact, may well be the only fans in professional sports that learn from an early age to wear a protective cup to games.
- When Tiger seemed too good for his age, and the other parents took him for a ringer, Tida was his one rooter on the course.
- Imagine, Chiefs rooters applauding loudly for the Giants before their contest, acknowledging their opponents' link to New York City.