- We annoyed the neighbours with a borrowed rotavator at the weekend instead of employing someone to do it all for us on a weekday.
- We have been able to come up with an old tractor with a bucket that moves the materials, and we also have a rotovator with which we can mix the materials.
- It would also extend finance up to 90 per cent on tractor-operated implements such as trailer, cultivator, rotovator, front-end dozer and loaders.
- He said that it was felt that some of the implements like rotavators and bed planters being very costly, were not within the reach of the farmer.
- I hired a rotavator and got last year's pig pen turned over ready for the sowing of seeds starting next month.