1(skilled rider)domador de caballos masculinodomadora de caballos femenino
- At the end of the day the ravenous gang of cow-punchers and rough-riders sat down to a hearty meal.
2Roughriders plural(in US history)regimiento de caballería fundado por Theodore Roosevelt
- In 1898 Roosevelt saw combat as commander of the First US Volunteer Cavalry Regiment, known as The Rough Riders, in Cuba during the Spanish-American War.
- He became commander of the First Volunteer Cavalry, the Rough Riders, with Roosevelt as his No.2.
- He was turned down by Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders during the Spanish-American War.
- The regiment that he led, known as the Rough Riders, attacked the Spanish in Cuba on 1 July 1898 in a battle that made him a national hero.
- When Theodore Roosevelt's bid to seize the GOP nomination from President Taft failed on a first-ballot vote at the 1912 convention, the old Rough Rider accused party officials of rigging the process.