1(of King Arthur)the Round Table — la Mesa Redonda
2club social para profesionales jóvenes que promueven obras benéficas, organizan actividades sociales etc
3round table(forum for discussion)mesa redonda femeninobefore noun round-table discussion — mesa redonda femenino
- ‘I want to make sure that our dollars go to reward companies that create jobs here at home,’ he told an election round-table last week.
- The Polish Jaruzelski government had entered into round-table talks with Solidarity leader Lech Wasa and the Catholic Church in February 1989.
- The second step includes a round-table discussion and review of the current clinical management and practice.
- In a round-table setting, the researcher facilitated the three discussion sessions.
- Indeed, the makers of this maddeningly ambiguous new film spend most of this round-table interview avoiding any discussion of its contents.
- The round-table discussion abruptly ended when Daisy's camera began to move.
- That program brings teachers together for round-table discussions in select cities.
- His study of emerging managerial competences involved senior executives, twenty of whom participated in a round-table forum.
- Topics include marketing, public relations, staff recruitment, and round-table discussions for experienced and first-time supervisors.
- The opening is preceded by a round-table discussion at 3 p.m. and the exhibition runs until July 24.
- In the field of corporate strategy, which some might call corporate shenanigans, the experience curve always figures quite highly in any round-table discussions.
- In addition, a roster of museum professionals attended the event and participated as lecturers and panelists in a round-table discussion during the lecture series.
- Clad in homespun clothes, Gandhi once attended a round-table conference in London, where he brought along with him a milch goat to symbolise the self-sufficiency of the Indian people.
- Dr. Smith, who has always offered us wise counsel and a friendly smile, earned a special place at our editors' round-table and in our hearts as well.
- Tellingly, none of the round-table's participants is able to answer.
- This debate is not a round-table among rational people who respect each other.
- Regularly scheduled round-table discussion groups allow business owners to get together to analyze problems, successes and areas of concern for their businesses.
- As I mentioned in this article, I attended a round-table debate on the future of UK Internet businesses yesterday.
- The fest features six cabaret shows designed by general and artistic director D. Kimm, and numerous open mics and round-table discussions.
- The conversations were intense and spectacular, charged with the unspoken understanding that the round-table meetings themselves were a kind of Utopia.