1casa adosada en una hilera de casas idénticas
- He was then living in a dilapidated row house in South Philadelphia with his girlfriend, Maya, and their two small boys.
- He established his practice in 1970, coming to prominence in 1976 with the Azuma House, a row house that embodied what would evolve as the essential principles of Ando's architecture.
- The area was safe and clean when I was growing up, with both a Catholic school and a public school within walking distance of our row houses.
- By late summer 1996, Webb was the owner of a two-unit Victorian row house in the Capitol
- The row house followed a standard plan of three narrow stories above a raised basement with service entrance.
- My guide makes his way through the front door of a two-story row house not unlike the offices of any community organization, in any urban neighborhood.
- One police car is double-parked out front, and the door of the row house is propped open.
- You can do the same things mentioned here on a smaller scale in an apartment or row house or mobile home.
- Like many older homes in the Washington, D.C. area, the row house needed renovations.
- Instead of row houses, there were brightly colored individual cottages, tightly packed together, with round windows and doors - diminutive dwellings fit only for what must be very little people.
- Housing in the coal-mining areas generally consists of row houses built in the nineteenth century.
- Five people perished Sunday morning in a blaze that swept through their Philadelphia row house.
- Two Sundays ago, the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program unveiled a striking work that covers one wall of a corner row house at Dauphin and Tulip streets.
- The house we rented, like thousands of others in the city, was built largely of concrete, and would have looked at home as a row house in California.
- This restored 1853 Federal-style row house was the city's first such property when it opened more than 20 years ago.
- The neighbourhood near Queen's is almost a century old and many of the residences contained therein are row houses.
- I lived in a ugly brown row house on a Coast Guard base.
- Most of the narrow-fronted wooden row houses that gave Kyoto its distinctive character have been destroyed with the full support of the city authorities.
- These are kids who grew up in tenements, high rises, government housing or row houses.