1tolete masculinoescálamo masculino
- She rowed well for a dozen strokes and then one of the nylon rowlocks snapped.
- There was a rhythmic creaking from the rowlocks and a louder sound of water from under the bows.
- The crew had two spare oars on board and managed to repair the rowlocks.
- Frequently afterwards, according to the legend, the boat was seen returning to its moorings and the sound of the oars grinding in the rowlocks could be clearly heard.
- On the morning of the second day the outboard motor packed up, and we had no rowlocks.
- Although both carbon fibre oars were smashed to pieces and the stainless rowlock pins bent, the crew had two spare oars on board and managed to repair the rowlocks.
- All the way out and all the way back, the only sounds to be heard, apart from our conversation, were the thunk of the oars in the rowlocks and the splashing of the water as the boat moved along.