In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tiempo de ejecución masculino
- Many instructors use program run-times to illustrate and reinforce algorithm complexity concepts.
- The algorithm run-time increases in polynomial time, and so the problem is called ‘P-type’.
- For those who manage to endure the movie's too-long running time, there are some small pleasures.
- The collection will have a running time of 286 minutes, which would account for 13 22-minute episodes.
- With a running time of 163 minutes, watching Watchmen seems like hard work.
- Further, heuristical simplifications are described to reduce run-times for the optimization process.
- I can't recall the last film I saw where the lead spent the majority of the runtime screaming her head off.
- The disc case lists the runtime at 150 minutes, which is misleading.
- For most of its running time, Cradle 2 the Grave is a fun little crime action movie.
- New, much more aggressive models are needed, and unfortunately we will pay a heavy penalty in run-times and convergence.
- Alec disappears for half of the running time =, only to play an important role in the film's conclusion.
- Both movies are solid films, ones that will entertain and enchant for their entire running time.
- That philosophy doubtless is part of the problem with Rose Red: it's a two-hour movie padded to more than four hours of running time.
- It devotes the first half of its running time to the rehearsals, leaving a mere 45 minutes to cover a show that contains a solid 90 minutes worth of music.
- It's action sequences, basically 2 hrs of its 2 hr. 45 min running time, are bravura for sure.
- A lot of the running time is taken up by grainy war footage shot under less than ideal circumstances.
- But the film is badly let down by its third act and could have done with shaving a good half an hour off its running time.
- It has an unstoppable forward momentum and a running time as lean as an Anthony Mann western from the 1950s.
- Now, with so much more running time, that heart often gets lost in the humor.
- With so many different characters and plot elements stuffed into the film's lean 85-minute runtime, there's a danger of losing viewers.
- Operations and maintenance savings can result from improved performance of systems, reduced run-time and decreased maintenance costs.
- This repetitiveness makes even the relatively short 20-minute running time of each episode a real slog.
- Nothing about him is explained at all, in fact, and many of the characters in the film prove to be completely useless and exist only to eat up running time.
- This has no relevance to the movie, but it's more interesting than anything that happens for the last half hour of the runtime.
- It could also do with lifting that film's concise 72-minute running time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.