In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1expulsar temporalmentesuspender América Latina
- He was rusticated until May 2005, while he will not be allowed to return until next January.
- Academic institutions are increasingly nervous about ‘exemplary’ punishments - expelling or rusticating discovered cheaters.
- But, since I've been at Lincoln, three people have been rusticated and now there is a fourth.
- How is it that all the students who were rusticated were Dalits?
- He was educated at Rugby and at Trinity College, Oxford, where he was rusticated.
- Besides the fine, Proctors can refer the case of any student who admits breaking University regulations to the Court of Summary Jurisdiction, which is able to impose a penalty of £500, or rusticate the member for three terms.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.