1expulsar temporalmentesuspender América Latina
- He was rusticated until May 2005, while he will not be allowed to return until next January.
- Academic institutions are increasingly nervous about ‘exemplary’ punishments - expelling or rusticating discovered cheaters.
- But, since I've been at Lincoln, three people have been rusticated and now there is a fourth.
- How is it that all the students who were rusticated were Dalits?
- He was educated at Rugby and at Trinity College, Oxford, where he was rusticated.
- Besides the fine, Proctors can refer the case of any student who admits breaking University regulations to the Court of Summary Jurisdiction, which is able to impose a penalty of £500, or rusticate the member for three terms.