In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sexo seguro masculinosexo sin riesgo masculino
- Even safe sex is defined as sexual intercourse with a condom.
- HIV-prevention discussions that should be about safe sex now focus on having less sex.
- Perhaps the factor most commonly identified as an impediment to safe sex is substance abuse.
- For straight teenagers, safe sex primarily means not getting pregnant!
- Workers generally felt that casual sex was acceptable as long as safe sex was practised.
- We had to teach them not only about sex but also about having safe sex.
- Some gay men were clear that arousal did not interfere with their intention to use safe sex.
- In the UK, results in favour of circumcision do not outweigh the protection offered by practising safe sex and using condoms.
- Children of all ages and both sexes need to be taught about safe sex.
- If a person does not want to perform safe sex, it's not going to happen.
- This equation influences gay and bisexual men in their decisions about whether to adopt or to drop safe sex.
- If you know people are going to have sex, you have to promote safe sex.
- Here in New York some dykes seem particularly attached to the idea of practicing safe sex, but I wonder if it's more of a hobby than a medical necessity.
- For some workers sexual pleasure was more important than the concern for safe sex.
- Powell told a global forum on MTV, everyone should talk candidly about safe sex and condoms.
- But it would be irresponsible and sexist to proclaim all the onus for safe sex is on the girls alone.
- Coburn is fervently opposed to campaigns promoting condom use and safe sex.
- An overwhelming majority of all educators were willing to teach their learners about human sexuality and safe sex practices.
- Yet we are lying to these children because we tell them condoms = safe sex.
- If you do decide to have sex, be sure she speaks with her health care provider about her safe sex options.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.