1vendedora femeninodependienta femenino
- The smothering saleslady held the dress up to me.
- My Aunt Dot was donating two days a week as a saleslady at the United Nations Gift Shop, which was a charity enterprise that sold globes and flags and little sculptures that you'd never want in your house.
- The saleslady smiled and prompted, ‘Would you like to pay for those now, so I can remove the tags?’
- He ask the kindly saleslady to select some ten books that has romance as a subject, the lady gladly helped him and picked up some of the thickest books he had ever bought.
- The oh-so-helpful saleslady measured my feet.