1(in shop)vendedor masculinovendedora femeninodependiente masculinodependienta femenino
- The service is unobtrusive and the salespersons know what they are selling.
- In the showroom John McCormack is the Principal salesman with three expert salespeople working under him.
- Not many salespersons can give the right information; many turn to the owner or the manager who has more experience.
- No sooner has the salesperson sold you the hi-fi, radio or washing machine than they offer you an extended warranty in case it goes wrong.
- Most of the top directors are totally unreachable and it's the poor salespersons or customer service departments that become front line. Of course being assertive comes with practice and confidence.