- The Caribbean has given the world a remarkable potpourri of popular music - everything from calypso to salsa, from ska to zouk, from meringue to soca.
- Each solo covers one to two pages, and each presents a different Latin feel or groove such as bossa nova, salsa, Latin rock and Latin swing.
- Venezuelan Americans enjoy a full range of popular music: rock, salsa and other Caribbean forms, pop, country, Latin jazz, and classical.
- The concerts have featured internationally renowned bands playing music as diverse as African dance music, ska, jive, salsa and Bhangra.
- Kidjo's style of music varies from Afro-funk, reggae, samba, salsa, gospel, jazz and rumba.
- She came about being a dancer, well she got that from me to I love ballroom dancing especially salsa and ceroc.
- Two fields away the band is piping up, and a leggy 16-year-old is performing a convincing salsa with her 50-year-old father.
- Havana Night combines the traditional culture of Cuba with modern dance like the salsa, rumba, cha cha cha and mambo.
- While you're learning African, ballet, jazz, tango or salsa, you'll also be getting a great workout.
- Dancing Mocha Jo's has already opened its doors as a dance studio during daylight hours, offering classes in tango, salsa, jazz and echango.
2Cocinasalsa picante de tomate femenino
- Fire-roasted components are highlighted in these refrigerated salsas: avocado-mango, citrus-papaya-chipotle, cucumber, green and red chili-vegetable blends, guacamole, and papaya-mango.
- Offering an incredible mix of chillies and salsas, the ‘Mexican Festival’ gives to its guests a chance to sample nine different variants of salsas, besides catching up with some great Mexican music.
- Now salsas can be found worldwide, in varieties such as red chilli, guacamole, or green tomatillo, from mild, to tangy, to suicide five-alarm spicy.
- Rob literally came dancing out of his kitchen with some corn chips and two salsas - one salsa fresca and the other salsa chipotle (hot with smoke dried Jalapeno chillies) and began to explain the cuisine.
- Last time I went shopping for the ingredients for taco soup, I found a brand of salsa (I forget the name) that offered salsas in different flavors, such as roasted garlic.