2Salvationist(of Salvation Army)salvacionista femeninomiembro del Ejército de Salvación masculino
- This Damon Runyon tale of Broadway in the 1940s, has a melee of characters including gamblers, nightclub performers and Salvationists seeking to reform wayward inhabitants of Times Square in New York.
- After a week's hard work as a farmhand up country in Australia he would return home at the weekends and get involved with the local Salvationists.
- The couple married two years later at the Salvation Army in Chippenham, at the request of Mrs Wilkins' parents who were Salvationists.
- They're called Presbyterians, Anglicans, Catholics, Salvationists and all the rest of them in all the different kinds of uniforms and badges of their believing.
- The Salvationists believed in taking the word to the people on the street - but this was fraught with danger.