- We all assembled in the kitchen, gulping down cups of tea from the samovar as none of us could really stomach any food, and Olga couldn't stomach making anything either.
- Around us, the market erupts with fifteen thousand people buying and selling everything from kitchen sinks and samovars to airconditioners, camels and carpets.
- Visitors who made purchases were entitled to enter the drawing to win bicycles, shoes, coats, musical instruments, gramophones, cosmetics, samovars, and other prizes.
- We'd expected modern and clean, with curtains, carpets and polished samovars, happy, helpful provodniks and reputedly awful food.
- The company brilliantly captures the feel of the master's writing without having to resort to big dresses and gleaming samovars.
- Three types of tea - nun chai, kehwa or mughil chai and doodhi kehwa or metha kehwa - are usually prepared in a samovar, a jug-like vessel with a funnel in the middle.