1(concerning health)(conditions/regulations) sanitario(conditions/regulations) de salubridad(engineering/engineer) de saneamiento(engineering/engineer) sanitario(inspector) de sanidad
- For instance, even in drinking water schemes or sanitary projects, at least a fraction of the total cost has got to be borne by the beneficiaries or the community that benefits.
- ‘The people are being supplied with safe drinking water and proper sanitary facilities,’ he said.
- This needs to be taken into account when providing sanitary facilities and health information for female pupils in primary school.
- He is also nursing young calves ensuring that they have adequate heat, feed and sanitary conditions.
- But because sanitary conditions and medical care in many remote regions may be lacking, you need to take some precautions.
- This, in turn, led to overcrowding in apartments and poor sanitary and health conditions in the rooms.
- Today, a billion people do not have adequate supplies of drinking water and two billion have no sanitary facilities.
- Maintain good animal health through sanitary facilities.
- By the early twentieth century, most urban areas claimed a modern filtered water system and a sanitary sewage works, both bulwarks against the spread of cholera.
- The Iraqi Ministry of Water and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have combined forces to bring sanitary drinking water to the people of Fallujah.
- The trainers were medical doctors, nurses, and health and sanitary officers from the same area.
- This process would also lead to more sanitary conditions, benefiting the consumer.
- Quite how they found this out and how it affected the sanitary conditions of their two-week stay, I dread to think.
- The Board reported that the town had fairly good sanitary conditions.
- There is simply no regard for sanitary conditions and nobody cares about public health or even remembers that there are public health laws that should strictly be adhered to.
- Food and water are exceedingly scarce, and disease is rapidly taking its toll in extremely cramped quarters without sanitary facilities.
- Amoebiasis can be prevented by good hygiene and sanitary conditions.
- He was advised that the lack of proper sanitary facilities, noise from the generators and dogs, especially in relation to older people, were the main problems.
- Continuous chlorination should not be a substitute for a sanitary water supply.
- Future plans involve the renovation of dormitory toilets by installing showers, drying facilities and new sanitary equipment.
- Pump dispensers are more sanitary than bars of soap, and they are disposable.
- Food is supplied generally in cubes which are served above the floor of the cage to keep it sanitary.
- If you have one or several dogs and want a sanitary way to dispose of droppings without the expense of buying a commercial model here is a do-it-yourself project that can be finished in an afternoon.
- Adequate cooking, sanitary handling and preparation and hygienic processing methods are better ways to reduce illness from microorganisms in meat.