1andar pavoneándoseandar dándose aires coloquialshe sashayed around the hall in her mink coat — se pavoneaba por la sala con su abrigo de visón
- Drew glanced at the high-heeled, short-skirted girl now sashaying her way up the driveway.
- She normally sat at the opposite end of the room, but had strutted over, sashaying her hips to talk with him.
- Some of them seem to be like our typical male models who while sashaying down the ramp in fashion shows give a demonstration of their well-built bodies.
- She draped the white fur coat seductively around her shoulders and sashayed into the sitting room.
- I stared at her, breath ragged, as she walked to the door, sashaying her hips calmly.
- They've spun, tangoed, waltzed, rumbaed, salsaed, funked, jazzed, hip-hopped and twirled their little hearts out and now they're sashaying off into the sunset in an hour-long final.
- She looked up at me, and our eyes met for a brief instant, before she walked away, sashaying down the street towards the comedy club.
- They sashay along the red carpet, botox-smooth and silicone-enhanced, so blatantly vain and unabashedly full of themselves, spinning for scores of photographers.
- Rivulets of sweat poured down our backs and James called out to us to walk like models sashaying down a ramp.
- Stunning in an ivory off-the-shoulder creation, with lace trim and offset by a lengthy train, the blonde dancer sashayed her way down the aisle to the side of her clearly ecstatic husband-to-be.
- She evaded his grasp and left without another word, sashaying her hips tauntingly.
- The parade of models sashaying down the runway in the Eldorado Ballroom had local fashion designers earning spirited cheers and rousing applause from the approving crowd.
- Models sashayed the catwalk in their jeans, textural cable knit sweaters and big fur bags.
- With that, she sashayed away, throwing me a glance over her shoulder.
- So there we were with our slinky little dresses, sashaying across the stage singing religious music and I think it just took the world aback.
- She sashays her way through the weekend with a natural elegance and sense of fun.
- She laughed again, and sashayed off, hips swaying.
- Heads turn automatically as she sashays into view.
- Wind whipping her gauzy skirt against her hips, she sashayed towards him.
- No, this international model will not be sashaying down the ramp, but will take up a one-year course in Hindi.