1(impertinent)caradura coloquialfresco coloquial
- Smart and sassy becomes smarmy and crass at the touch of the middlebrow.
- With a smart, sassy script and a winning lead performance, the film is virtually impossible to dislike.
- It has a cutting-edge modernity and sassy, youthful energy.
- Taureans can be as wild and sassy, bad and brilliant, fast and smart as anyone when they care to.
- I think you'll really like this girl - she's smart, sophisticated, and sassy - but not too sassy.
- She manages a brash, confident, and sassy manner that works well in the part, but is not overdone to the point of being unwelcome.
- The film is smart, sassy, and thoroughly enjoyable, and features one of the most endearing and believable characters to grace the screen this year.
- Hazel is an English rose who is graceful, elegant and sassy.
- It's funny, it's smart, it's endearing and it's a little sassy too.
- Toni, her best friend, was smart and sassy, liked to pretend she was a hard nut, though underneath it all, she was a hopeless romantic.
- She took a few sassy steps forward and then stopped in the middle of the space between them all.
- She was smart, sassy and beautiful - and there has never been a voice to equal hers on the pop music scene.
- Her vocals are alternately sassy, playful and scolding, though they always retain a composure that makes them more detached than outrightly emotional.
- Pop songs sung by female teen vocalists became associated with sassy dance moves and flashy midriffs.
- This pig-tailed cutie grew up to be a sassy, soul-singing beauty.
- She was smart, cute, sassy, and I fell for her fast - a once in a lifetime whirlwind romance, you know?
- In other words this is sassy, bold, sophisticated cooking.
- She was career-orientated, she was smart, she was sassy and confident.
- Here we have a mother and daughter duo with tight clothes and sassy attitudes who are forever searching for men.
- The sets and atmosphere are dingy, with performers dressed in jeans and sneakers and leather jackets, and conveying a sassy, modern manner in their characters' persona.
2(brash, jazzy)(style/hat) llamativo y atrevido