1punto de saturación masculino
- The layering seen in a solution which has passed its saturation point resembles the layering seen when two insoluble substances are mixed.
- Crystallisation occurs when the concentration of two ions exceeds their saturation point in the solution.
- The goal is to reduce serum uric acid level below its saturation point in extracellular fluid.
- Wood is dimensionally stable when the moisture content is above the fiber saturation point (usually about 30 percent moisture content).
- The saturation point varies according to the solute.