In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1chanchullo masculino coloquialpufo masculino España coloquial
- If there is an illegal immigrant scam or a marriage scam, then the department must be involved.
- Why can't they just content themselves with diet scams and insurance fraud?
- Everything zips along at a brisk and comedic pace for the first half hour, with an elaborate scam to rip off a load of smuggled goods being set up.
- Find out why the Feds are out to bust an insurance scam where the doctor pays the patient.
- Whatever scams Jimmy has contributed to in the past have not caused so many to lose so much.
- This does not mean expensive avoidance schemes or illegal evasion scams, or even disappearing from the face of the earth.
- From internet identity fraud to mobile phone scams, it seems there are now a myriad of ways in which crooks can strike against the unwary.
- The combination of the two are highly effective at detecting scams, schemes and illicit practices.
- It will clearly show what many people have known for years - these investment scams are a massive fraud.
- Many companies are plagued by urban legends, scams, and hoaxes delivered by e-mail.
- The thieves run scams in two ways: outright identity theft and impersonation fraud.
- Then (of course) there are all the scams and frauds being perpetrated through the Net.
- Restaurants, in particular, have been hit by skimming scams, especially overseas.
- Whoever is behind the scam is a fraud and is attempting to collect personal information.
- One need look no further than the daily newspaper to see that securities fraud is the scam du jour.
- He first forged signatures to get hold of his inheritance, then involved his wife's family in complex life insurance scams.
- I wonder how many hoaxes and scams are happening in that part of the world as we speak?
- This will focus on mitigating the risk of fraud, hacking, identity theft, scams and schemes.
- The scam tries to trick customers into giving away confidential bank details.
- However these rules will not stop you from being scammed as a scam is more psychological than anything else.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.